Special Images: Andreas Wellinger In Photo Lab Version


For the fans of the German ski jumper Andreas Wellinger, here are the special images dedicated to him:



I used an app called Photo Lab. On the first dedication, I used an image of Andreas and I framed it on his zodiac sign, which is that of the Virgin, while the writing is in red. On the second dedication, it is a bit peculiar. I chose six images of The Golden Eagle German and put them in crystal clear snow. You notice that the images have doubled. That kind of effect is called multiple collages, while the writing is in metallic gold. I wrote the two dedications on another app called Phonto. I have posted these two dedications on instagram. Beautiful, is not it? Oh yeah. Andreas is a great effect and is very well on any dedication and types of effects.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Four Hills Tournament 2023/24: Garmisch-Partenkirchen

The Season 2019 of Andreas

Polski Tour 2024: Wisla